Here are some of the articles written by Joanne Foster for The Creativity Post. Check out her column, “Fostering Kids’ Success”—and all the articles—here.
Some Podcasts, Webinars, and Interviews
- Pressing Concerns and Questions of Parents of Gifted Learners – Interview by Dr. Michael Shaughnessy for Education News
- The Most Pressing Concerns and Questions of Parents of Gifted Learners – a webinar with information and over 50 relevant links and resources – accessible at SENG (Supporting the Emotional Needs of the Gifted)
- Raising Entrepreneurs Podcast (hosted by Tameka Montgomery) – Episode 61 – Strategies to Help Your Kid Overcome Procrastination – a podcast discussion about how to motivate kids and help them follow through on actions
- Those Procrastinating Kids! – Interview by Dr. Michael Shaughnessy for Education News
- Parenting 2.0 Global Presence Public Service Interview – Not Now, Maybe Later. The focus of this interview with Marlaine Cover is procrastination and productivity.
- Joyful Courage Podcast – Episode 63 – Children’s Extracurricular Activities – a discussion with Casey O’Roarty about important considerations relating to children’s activities.
- How to Set Expectations that Work – a webinar on empowering children and teens to meet and set expectations, accessible through SENG (Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted)
- Motivation: Revelations Plus Strategies for the Long Haul – a webinar on motivating learners, available through SENG (Supporting the Emotional Needs of the Gifted)
- A Surprising Source of Strength: Empowering Kids to Use Creativity Through Challenge – a webinar on tapping creativity, available through SENG (Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted)
- The New Family Podcast – Episode 36 – A New Way of Thinking about Intelligence, a discussion with host Brandie Weikle about helping children and teens thrive when life’s a whirlwind.
- Information about SENGinars by other experts can be found here
Some of Dr. Foster’s Other Publications
Relevant Articles and Links
Here is newly compiled list of 30 up-to-date and relevant articles. Each one addresses an important topic. These articles contain links to additional resources that provide information and support for parents and educators, so be sure to check for references and hyperlinks that lead to websites, books, blogs, and other related material.
Originally Posted Material–Still Very Relevant!