Here are some of the articles written by Joanne Foster for The Creativity Post. Check out her column, “Fostering Kids’ Success”—and all the articles—here.
Podcasts, Webinars, and Interviews
- Parenting 2.0 Global Presence Public Service Interview – Not Now, Maybe Later June 25th, 2016. The focus of this interview with Marlaine Cover is procrastination and productivity.
- Joyful Courage Podcast – Episode 63 – Children’s Extracurricular Activities – a discussion with Casey O’Roarty about important considerations relating to children’s activities.
- Motivation: Revelations Plus Strategies for the Long Haul – a webinar on motivating learners, available through SENG (Supporting the Emotional Needs of the Gifted)
- A Surprising Source of Strength: Empowering Kids to Use Creativity Through Challenge – a webinar on tapping creativity, available through SENG (Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted)
- More SENGinars can be found here
- The New Family Podcast – Episode 36 – A New Way of Thinking about Intelligence, a discussion with host Brandie Weikle about helping children and teens thrive when life’s a whirlwind.
ABCs of Being Smart
Are you curious as to what each letter stands for? You can find out here!
Relevant Articles and Links
Please click below for resources by various authors, professionals, and experts in the fields of education, psychology, and child development. Be sure to check back periodically for updates of new and informative material.
Please click below for links to informative Websites.